Sunday, May 25, 2008

Speaking Of Bad Grammar And My Love Life...

Speaking of bad grammar and my love life, for some reason, Power Source blog is running a poll, "Is Veyron and Tiessa a Item?" First, it should be "Are Tiessa and Veyron an Item?" I have to have top billing, my adoring fans expect no less. And second, the post is Power Source's 69th post, an amusing coincidence.

Now, if she'd only stop following me around and saying, "Wanna fcuk?" all the time...

And I thought she was angry at me for the last one...

3 comments:

Peter Stindberg said...

I tought the 100% successful chatup line is "you want mak fukk?"

Shockwave Plasma said...

I suggest you can make a little L$ on the side, by writing a "novel" yeah..a novel, or a series of them.

The Story of V

The sexual adventures of a umm..of someone whose name starts with V, and her pixel slapping times in virtual world..ummm HiPiHi..yeah..that one..nothing like SL at all.

Unknown said...

She's already had her punishment... ;)

But I seem to think she enjoyed to far too much.