Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Have Cock Will Travel

The Second Life Herald has an amusing article entitled "Have Cock Will Travel" that reminds me too much of myself. The author relates his dating experiences in Second Life.

The emotion and anticipation of real dating was all there and I would actually shave in real life before a Second Life date. Like the real life dates of my single days, things often went wrong for the occasion. Once, I arranged to meet my lady on a spectacular mountain top pinnacle looking over a beautiful valley. I was looking out over the vista when I sent her a teleport invitation that materialized her in front of me in the mid air over the open valley. I got one quick glimpse of her before she plummeted several hundred feet into the foggy valley below.

A few other anecdotes show how he's "too clever by half" and how he causes various other plummeting related date experiences. Mental note, never accept a date invitation from Mariner Trilling.

No comments: