Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Might As Well Tell You Eight Random Facts

I guess after receiving numerous tags (You know who you are), I will succumb to peer pressure...

Rules:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) Unlike my normal charming and ebullient self, right now, I can't think of anything witty to say.
2-8) See #1, only with different polysyllabic words substituted to increase my blog's reading level.

If you really want random facts about me, re-read the Mistress Strangelove series.

Besides, all of the good facts were taken. Like dandellion, I will set my avatar down in a comfortable chair somewhere in the middle of a shopping sim and move my camera about to do all of my shopping, although I don't "spiderman" around like she does.

Like Veyron, I have an incredibly organized inventory - I have all of my "looks" in separate folders, labeled as to what they are compatible with. Copies of my shape, skin, eyes, hair, jewelry, etc. all in the same folder (with sub-folders :), so a single menu click will change my entire look. The only disorganized folder is my animations, and that's because I just bought some and have to classify them. Unlike Veyron, I really don't want a tagging system, I'd never remember all of the tags and then I would spend a *huge* amount of time "standardizing" my tags, I'd like either symlinks or just have everything be copy/no transfer.

Finally, like Raul, I was in the Navy and have tattoos all over my body, but unlike him I have my driver's license and am a 400 pound truck driver who wears red plaid, has a beard to my belly, and who answers to the call sign, "Bubba Joe Jim Bob Billy".

:P

Like usual, I'm in an odd mood, which would just make it a normal mood, well for me, for everyone else, it'd be odd.

Like Vint, I will cease the "chain letter" and not tag anyone - I'd have to spend hours googling for random SL blogs to find someone who hasn't been tagged already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talking about the series, did it abruptly end? :(