Thursday, December 20, 2007

Visitors To My Palace

When looking for photos of me on the Internet, I found some great photos taken by people I don't know of my palace. They did a good job of capturing some of the insides of it. My palace looks very Arabian Nights from the outside and a French palace in certain parts of the inside.

Here's someone named, Tsai Jie looking out of one of the upper rooms towards one of the minarets.



Here she is in my library in one of the comfy couches near the big fireplace.



Finally, here she is snuggling with someone in one of the big flowers in my garden.



I'm happy someone can be enjoying my palace when I'm not there. I'm also very happy to be able to say, "my palace." :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always interesting when I find strangers writing about me or something that I made or live in. It's as if you are getting a glimpse into your life as a stranger.