Thursday, January 10, 2008

Been There, Done That, Got The Sucker Marks To Prove It

The Herald has an amusing article about the "new" fad - tentacle sex (article is not work safe at any sane workplace). They rave about it in an amusing way and claim to have found the "source" of the fetish, a specific designer. Unfortunately for them, I've seen it around before now, first at "Mistress Knows Best" and then at "Sensual Stoneworks," and it's probably not original there either.

Been there, done that, got the sucker marks to prove it. Perhaps, "I had sex with an Elder God and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

The thing about it that elevated it to a commentable article was this very well-done comment:

Oh, one day, if only the public would quit being so bigoted and realize that the love between an Elder God-like monster and its doomed prey is as valid and important as the love between an anthropomorphic fox and an anime-inspired llama in a diaper, or even the love between grown adults who like to roleplay as children and get they nasty on after virtual pre-school. I think it will take some time, fellow seekers - mainly because these things will never be taken seriously outside of your special little fetish world.

This goes back to a number of things I mentioned in the Gay Furry Nazi Robot post - the range of specificity in kinks in SL is truly enormous.

1 comment:

October Hush said...

I don't know, I've seen tentacle sex stuff in SL for a long time now, and obviously outside of SL for even longer. Not that I'm a tentaclatrix or anything...

Heck, I haven't even had my bimbo training yet. =)