Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daily Bimbo 4

Like the two bimbos in the following video, I was in the mood to amuse everyone today and tell a couple of blond jokes, unfortunately, like them, I didn't get any of the jokes either and I had to look for someone to explain them to me.

Yes, these two try to tell a bunch of blond jokes, but they keep having to stop and explain them to each other.


It's bad when the subject in the joke is smarter than the teller...
"A blond was going to the airport, saw a sign that said 'airport left', so she turned around and went home. Uh... I don't get it."

Or when the teller thinks the joke makes sense...
"The blond was so stupid she asked for a price check at the dollar store. Uh... I've done that before."

This one is almost transcendent...
"The blond was so stupid she studied for a blood test. Uh... Of course you have to study, otherwise you'll get a needle in your arm."

2 comments:

October Hush said...

"The blond was so stupid she studied for a blood test. Uh... Of course you have to study, otherwise you'll get a needle in your arm."

Hahahaha!

Damn, I've failed *all* my blood tests...

Tiessa said...

Yes, that comment still gets to me. It's such a unique view of the world.