Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm In The New AlienHearts Music Video

AlienHearts invited me to be in their newest music video and it's finally out. Being a long time fan of their music, I jumped at the chance to be in it. Like all movie/video shoots, it was mostly standing around and waiting, interspersed with a few moments of making certain I didn't talk or move my avatar in an inappropriate way. All for a few seconds of footage of me being in the music video. But it was worth every moment of it, since the AlienHearts DJs are great to hang out with, and helping out in their project was definitely a blast.




I'm the blond playing the violin with a close-up of me around 5 minutes into the video.

2 comments:

October Hush said...

That was cute =) Really well done video!

Anonymous said...

Huge Fun :)